Subject: N18491: NOTAM A0181/24 väljastatud (ID:18491)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Diana Krotova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2024 14:02:44 +0200

Tere Transpordiameti Lennundusteenistus Diana Krotova

Teie NOTAM-taotluse numbriga 18491 alusel, mis saabus meile 01-02-2024 
11:20, väljastasime alljärgneva NOTAMi:

A0181/24
(A0181/24 NOTAMN Q)EETT/QRTCA/IV/BO/W/000/035/5908N02727E027 A)EETT 
B)2402042200 C)2402112159 E)TEMPO RESTRICTED AREA EER2350 ESTABLISHED DUE TO 
UNMANNED AIRCRAFT ACTIVITY WI: 593259N0273852E - 592500N0275959E - 
592200N0280358E - 591802N0274957E - 590000N0273715E - 584805N0271550E - 
584701N0265846E - 593259N0273852E. ALL AIRCRAFTS (INCLUDED UNMANNED 
AIRCRAFT) ARE PROHIBITED TO FLY INTO OR IN THE AREA WITHOUT AUTHORISATION 
FROM ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD. PERMISSION FOR ENTERING THE 
AREA SHALL BE OBTAINED FROM TEL +372 5382 3704. RESTRICTION DOES NOT APPLY 
TO SAR, HOSP, ESTONIAN POLICE AND BORDER GUARD BOARD FLIGHTS. F)SFC G)3500FT 
AMSL)

NOF Tallinn
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
+372 6258 375